❤ Selling Points:
➤ Combining unparalleled quality & timeless design for your child’s bedroom & made from high-quality solid pinewood & composites, the Solid Hardwood Twin Bunk Bed features unique fastening systems, a sturdy 4-step ladder & full length guardrails
➤ This bunk bed can also be configured into two separate twin beds for the ultimate versatility. Its understated charm will last for years to come. It easily converts into 2 separate twin beds for added versatility.
➤ Movable Trundle Design: this bunk bed equipped with movable trundle design, 4 wheels make it easier to pull out. You can utilize the trundle bed as an underside storage bin for an easy clutter combating solution.
➤ Environmentally friendly materials production, green paint surface, the exquisite workmanship, quality assurance and is conducive to the health of children.
❤ Product Details:
76.5" (W) * 41.5" (D) * 65" (H)
Upper Bed = 150lbs (68kgs)
Lower Bed = 200lbs(90kgs)
Trundle Bed = 175lbs (80kgs)
About 2.5 Hours
Pine Wood Frame + Plywood Support Slats + MDF Side Support
1. Q: Do mattresses come with the bed?
A: No, Mattresses are not included.
2. Q: What kind of mattress fit the bed?
A: Ordered normal twin mattresses and they fit fine.
3. Q: Can the stairs be installed on the left side?
A: Yes, it can’t.
❤ Warning Prompt:
To help prevent serious or fatal injuries from entrapment or falls:
1. Use guardrails on both sides of upper bunk
2. Prohibit horseplay on or under bed
3. Use the ladder for entering and leaving upper bunk
4. Never allow a child under 6 years on upper bunk
5. Use only mattress that is 74”-75” long and 37.5”-38.5” wide on upper bunk
6. Ensure thickness of mattress and foundation combined does not exceed 6 inch and that mattress surface is at least 5 inch below upper edge of guardrails.
7. Strangulation Hazard: Never attach or hang items to any part of the bunk bed that are not designed for,for example,but not limited, hooks, belts and jump ropes.
I wish the boards were labeled better. The instructions were ok but it would have been better and easier if the boards were labeled bettered so that you could match them up quicker. I would suggest a power drill to screw in the boards and all. Overall, it’s not a bad bunk bed set. Our son enjoys it.
The bottom bunk is super spacious! The kids love the new bed! It was fairly easy to put together.
Hardware was not well labeled, but everything was in the box with a small bag of extra hardware incase someone loses a piece. Wood is very sturdy and good hard wood.
Product as stated. Bed is solid, nice looking and very easy to put together. Boys love it!
It took about 4 hrs to assemble. It was easy to assemble, and is very sturdy. My children love it and the cats do too. So far it seems to be a great purchase.